Information we collect and its use
We collect the following types of information about you:
- Information you provide us directly
- Information we may receive from third parties
- Information we collect from you automatically
- Cookies information
- Log file information
- Device identifiers
- Location data
How we use your information
We use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- Providing you with the Service: We use the information that you provide us to provide the Service to you. This includes allowing you to log in to Metaclub, operating and maintaining the Service. We also use the information we collect about you automatically to remember information about you so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site.
- For data analytics: We use information about you to help us improve the Metaclub Service and our users’ experience, including by monitoring aggregate metrics such as the total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns.
- Customizing the Service for you: We use information you provide us any information about you to make sure that your use of the Service is customized to your needs.
- To communicate with you about the Service: We use your contact information to get in touch with you and to send communications about critical elements of the Service.
- To promote and drive engagement with the Metaclub Service: We use your contact information to get in touch with you about features and offers relating to the Service that we think you would be interested in.
- Customer happiness: We use information about you, information that you provide to our customer happiness team, and information about your interactions with the Service to resolve technical issues you experience with the Service, and to ensure that we can repair and improve the Service for all Metaclub users..
We will not rent or sell your information into third parties outside Metaclub and its group companies.